Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dreams are...

Sorry for being MIA! Down with my back a few days and was nursing it to help my daughter unpack her house, which we didn't get very far because of it, but thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with her. It definitely gets cool up in the mountains and I am glad I remembered to pack my long pj's. LOL! By the way she loved the "Just Moved Cards" (see in lower post) I made for her which of course just warms my heart to no end! I have been working on getting cards done for swaps and wondering why I signed myself up for so many as I have so much to do, but felt I needed a break and need some cards to have on hand. This is one of the cards for the Papertrey Swap. Wasn't sure about it at first, but thought everything finally came together. I have been working on several more of the Ornaments. I am hoping that this weekend I can get them posted as there are another 7 done and about 4 more in the works. I am thinking these will be a major hit at the ACS Christmas Bazaar. If you would like to purchase one of these ornaments, please contact me and let me know which one(s) you would like or want made. I'd be more than happy to accommodate you. :) Thanks for looking!
Supplies: CS-SU Razzleberry & Soft Suede; Ink-Rich Razzleberry & Soft Suede; Stamps:PTI Spiral Bouquet; Stickles and Dew Drops.

15 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Sorry to hear about your back. I am so glad you got to help your DD. Those are special times. I can't wait to see more ornaments. This card is beautiful for a swap...Take care.

xiumaiyuki said...

This is so beautiful! Love the color combo as I always have the hardest time using purple! Sorry to hear about your back. Take care!

Kathy said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the detail around the sentiment. Sorry to hear about your back, try to take it easy if you can! Glad you had a good time with your daughter.

gale said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and the shape of that word block.

Carla Murphy said...

Hi Deb! What a sweet card. Thanks for commenting on my blog & giving me my missing link... so I "linked" back to you! 8)

Carla.

Cindy said...

Hope your back is on the mend! I love your card!! The color is wonderful! Good luck to your daughter in her new house!

Joanne Travis said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks for your kind comments on the pumpkin projects! Case away :)

I got the pic of the Towers and flag for today from http://www.bellinghamlibrary.org/events.htm
You are so right, we will always hold these people in our hearts and prayers and never forget.

CarlaKH said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Beth Jacobs said...

beautiful card... I really love the colors!

Tlbran said...

Gorgeous card! I love that color you used and how elegant the card turned out! Great saying!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a gorgeous card- I love the color and the elegance of your card! TFS

Deb S. said...

Such a lovely card! Hope your back feels better soon!

Naomi said...

This is a real beauty! So classy with the scalloped sentiment mat! Very pretty flowers, and the colors are perfect.

Kathi said...

This is so elegant, the colors are beautiful together! I love the scalloped panel with the sentiment, very classy!

Jenn Embry said...

Very pretty. I love the colors.