Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cleaning Out The Studio

I had planned on working on more ornaments, but as I was looking for a certain item in my closet, I stood there shaking my head (LOL!!) and thought okay its been long enough putting off the "Clean Mode" so today I decided today was the day and began going through the items in my studio and clear out unused items that I have not used in 6 months to a year. I figure if I haven't miss it, then I obviously don't need it. LOL!!! Take a look to see if there is anything of interest to you. Once I get this studio cleaned, I promise to post the ornaments that are completed.

ALL SOLD!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Good for you! I am reorganizing, but am way to possessive to get rid of anything!

Cassie_lu said...

good luck cleaning and thanks for the reminder