Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Son Is A CHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to share with you that my son is officially now a CHP!!! His graduation was yesterday and was just wonderful and of course his wife couldn't be any happier. It was a day of lots of happy tears and joy and a big celebration is being planned for him tomorrow as I write this. I have to say that he has come out being a stronger and more disciplined man and it is so evident when you see how he carry's himself and the way he had such a high respect for his commanders. God is so good and definitely watched over his little family while he was away at the academy. Now a new chapter is about to begin in this sweet family's life and I couldn't be any happier for them. Please keep him in your prayers for safety as he begins this job of keeping our highways safer as well as the residents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful event. I bet you are all so proud!

Carisa said...

awww, you're a proud mama! what a cutie and great looking couple! :)