Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fairies Amongst the Ferns

I just recently received this awesome Fairy Stamp from Susana's Custom Art & Design and found that there were lots of possibilities with this stamp. You should check out her website as she has quite a few cute mimphs and other fairies. I first made a card and then decided to make a matching 2009-2010 Pocket Calendar that I will be sending to a friend in the next couple of days. On the card I made her wings 3-D with the blue-gold vellum I found at a stationary store, but you really can't tell and I had planned on taking another picture showing that but my camera died. I picked up the calendar at Michael's in the dollar bin.

Stamps: Susana's Custom Art & Design Fairy,
Verve Visual Beautiful You sentiments

Paper: Stardream Paper in Midnight Blue,
MM Fern Green and SU Whisper White

Ink: Black Stazon

Embellishments: Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, Diamond & Waterfall Stickles,
Clear Spica Pen and Copic Pens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need a few fairies around here...a cooking fairy, cleaning fairy....and look after the husband fairy! Great cards!

JazzyH said...

Great cards

Carisa said...

I LOVE faeires (obviously, LOL) -- These are too cool!