Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Therapy....

As my husband begins his long journey down the road to recovery and to keep my sanity, I have promised myself "ME" time in my craftroom. I have missed making cards, altered items and other crafty items since we found out that he has cancer. And in order to help keep my stress level down, I needed to do what I love and that was papercrafting. Its really amazing how card making or any papercrafting can get your mind off other worries and let yourself get totally absorb into the creation you are making. So with that being said, I drugged out a new set that I had ordered months ago from Verve (love this company) and inked it up for the first time and made this card. I love the plaid and pink and browns. The letters are covered in crystal accents and you really can't see the shininess on the letters. All has been popped out using SU dimensionals. I then used Pink Pearl by stickles to give the hearts some dimension.



No comments: