Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday

I just love this image. I believe it is by Whipper Snapper or Penny Black? I'm not sure as a friend sent them to me as a Random Act of Kindness. This is another card that is being sent with the OWH cards I have been making for the troops. I have had fun rediscovering the images I have had on hand these couple of years. I should have used them long before this, but you can only make so many cards and then they are just stashed. But now I'm happy to make them as they are being used for a worthy cause. I spent the whole weekend working in my craft room. My DH has found a desk and has been striping it and getting it ready to paint for my craft room. I'm so excited as my room is finally starting to come together and will add extra storage due to the eight drawers. Anyway, just wanted to share that tidbit. Hope there are more of you paper crafters gearing up for the 2 million challenge from OWH which you can click onto the left side of my post.

No comments: