Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good Evening

Thought I would post a few pics of cards I have been working on. We recently reunited with some friends we hadn't seen in 3 years and it was an amazing time. I was able to go to Hobby Lobby for the very first time and was in awe of how large this store was. As I entered the doors with my friend all I could say was "Oh My, Oh My" and the sales clerk walked by when I was on my 10th time of saying that and she said "You can always tell when there is a new person in the store" of coursed we all laughed! Anyway, its only an hour and half from where I live and I never knew we had one in California. Learn something new everyday. Here is my card I made as a thank you to her and her hubby for entertaining us for three days. Her kitchen is in yellow and blues and she loves birds so I thought this set from Stampin Up "Wings of Friendship" was perfect! I used Not Quite so Navy ink, Crushed Curry for the flowers and bird and the cardstock was Crushed Curry, Not Quite Navy and Kraft. Embellished with some rhinestones from Reflections. The bird and the flowers are popped up as well as the sentiment. Thanks for looking.

No comments: