Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally...I've left some love :)

Okay I think I have finally caught up visiting all of your sweet gals blogs and leaving love on your beautiful creations. I know it was promised way back when after the move, but life has finally settled down and I can now began staying on top of things of blogging, emailing and creating. I should have some pics this weekend to share. Hope you all have a great weekend. By the way I forgot to mention when commenting on your blog, please grab the award that is below this post as it goes out to all of you in the various groups on my side bar. Hugs everyone!

5 comments:

Jenn Embry said...

Nice to know I'm not the only one behind on leavin' some love! I'm glad to hear you are getting settled in. I hope all is going well for you. Hugs!

Louise F NZ said...

Thanks for the love Deb!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Hope all is well with you- are you getting in any stamping time???

The Mama Monkey said...

Hey Deb! We are just doing some clean up on the blog group and want to be sure you still want to participate. :) We know you are busy with the move, but just checking in!!

Susan Payton said...

What a wonderfully inspirational blog. I have enjoyed reading it and also listening to the great music you have on the site.
Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com