Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Back!

Sorry I have been gone so long and not been blogging or checking up on my bloggin sisters with comments. I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th! It was hot here but not so bad where you couldn't enjoy yourselves outside. Stayed in the pool most of the time so I didn't have to wear the moon boot outside in the heat. I was in the pool pretty much all day with my precious grandbabies and enjoyed playing and splashing with them. For you who do not have grandchildren..wait! You thought your kids are precious and love them deeply, those sweet grandbabies take you to a whole new plateau of Love!!!!
Look Grandma! (Haiden)


Our Little Beauty (Mikyala)

Auntie Beth playing with them (of course she thinks they are her grandchildren--only till she gets some of her own) LOL!!!!!
And DH cleaning out the pool filter to make sure everything stays clean...Of course being the bragging Grandma, I have to share some picks of my first two grandchildren. These were taken 10 days prior to me falling down the stairs at work. But nonetheless, I have to show them off. Unfortunately not many were taken on the 4th as we were in the pool about 80% of the time and the kids were having to much fun jumping off the diving board and rock waterfall and of course you don't keep a camera to close to the pool edge. LOL!!!!