Sunday, May 31, 2009

You Are My Sunshine...

I am not a person who is fond of yellow's but after dh took this picture I knew I had to make it as it was a flower that was saying :Do I remind you of sunshine?" It was really quite easy to pull together and I think I will prbably give it to a friend who is recovering from surgery. Below are other views of this card. I have began finishing the inside of the card as well instead of leaving it just plain. I think it just makes the card complete. I have seen others do it to theirs and at the time thought it was to much trouble, but now that I have begun doing this as well to all my cards, it really makes a difference and helps when people notice and comment. We all can use praise once in awhile. After finishing this card I liked the way the yellow complemented the green papers. Unfortunately I wish I could tell you who these papers are made by, but like many of us we buy and stash, take apart the reams and file them with the color palette they belong too. LOL!!
Supplies: Various papers (Company Unknown), Studio G Sentiment, Offray Grosgrain ribbon, Yellow dew drops, MS Punch, Nestibilities Ovals-Plain and Scalloped, CB 2x2 dies for squares.

No comments: